Since the price of fuel today increases, more and more people are searching for the best small SUV. Although one may downsize, they still may not want to give up the ability to drive off road and through adverse weather conditions. This is where the small SUV becomes attractive. Here are the top reasons why you should consider the best small SUV.
- When compared to larger SUVs, the smaller SUV typically uses less fuel. Buying a vehicle with a 4-cylinder engine will generally provide higher gasoline mileage per gallon than do bigger SUVs with larger engines.
- Smaller SUVs are priced affordably compared to larger SUVs.
- Smaller SUVs often have more nimble handling that do bigger SUVs. For example, the turning circle of a Jeep Wrangler is 34.9 feet, which is less than that for a Toyota Camry sedan.
- Another benefit of smaller SUVs are the extra features. For open-air driving, the Jeep Wrangler has foldable top. In addition to this, the Saturn Vue wears resistant body panels and the Honda element can be easy to load because it has side cargo doors with no fixed pillar.
- Small SUVs are also adding more standard safety features. The Kia Sportage ranks as the lowest-priced SUVs that comes with standard anti-lock brakes, stability control, traction control and 6 standard airbags, including front seat-mounted side airbags and curtain airbags for both front and rear seats.
The Pros of Getting Small SUV
If you are thinking of downsizing in regards to size, rest assured, you won’t have to downsize in safety and quality, there are many choices out there to choose from, depending on the size of your time to do the research. For more information about the best small SUV, browsing the web and having an intensive research is the best thing to do.